Submit a Session
Send us your session ideas! Submit by July 28, 2022 to be considered. Keep reading to learn about the types of content we are showcasing this year.
GitHub Universe is our annual product and community event celebrating the people, products and technologies that are accelerating human progress.
This year's theme is Beyond Code. We’ll explore topics across four areas:
- Moving software to the cloud
- The adoption of AI across the development lifecycle
- Security at every touchpoint
- The creator community
GitHub Universe will showcase how developers, enterprises, start-ups, and security professionals are working together to build a better future.
Do you have a story to share? We want to hear from you!
- The submission form closes on July 28, 2022 at 5pm Pacific Time
- Sessions will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- You’ll hear from the GitHub Events team by August 24, 2022 if your session has been accepted or if we need more details to make a decision
Speaker and session expectations
- Be open to feedback on your submission. We’re constantly reimagining how we deliver content at our events. You’ll be partnered with a Hubber on the appropriate content track to work on your session details before we make it official.
- Sessions will be conducted in multiple formats this year: live in-person, live virtual, and virtual on demand. You can select your preference in the form, but please note that the session format, length, and style will be co-created with the GitHub team upon acceptance.
- Session submissions will not be open for editing after you submit. If you have any critical edits please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re looking for talks that speak to developers and enterprises at all levels, from beginner through expert.
- You may submit more than one session idea!
- You will be required to sign a speaker release form and code of conduct upon acceptance.
Perks of being a speaker
- The opportunity to share your story with our global community
- 1:1 or group coaching depending on your session
- Receive exclusive swag and equipment (if needed)
Follow the event #GitHubUniverse